About Me

My photo
An English and International Relations (and now law school) student with a penchant for black coffee, Pynchon novels, and fashion. A big city dreaming and law career aspiring 20-something year old simply searching for her place in this world.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello...World?

So is it lame to do a welcome to blogging post? Or a 'why did I decide to do this post?' Meh...who's to say what's cool and lame anyways?  Basically, I have decided to embark into the world of blogging and I'm not quite sure what motivated me to do so.


Since I deleted my facebook, I've needed something to occupy my time.  Hence, I started reading fashion blogs and instantly fell in love.  Although my obsession with clothes, in particular dresses, is a constant drain on my pocketbook, I've loved being able to find different ways to wear clothes.  Additionally, they've given me the courage to start buying more vintage and thrift-store clothes -- something I've always wanted to do.

Ultimately, I started this blog for me.  Whether it is a way to express myself or to release my nerves as I wait to hear back from law schools, I hope this blog will grow and evolve with me as I find my way through my senior year at school.


As a small aside, these amazing cupcakes were waiting for me when I got home yesterday!  Happiness.


It might be too early to ask this; however, why did you start your blogs?

Food for thought.


Goodnight world.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment